Sunday 15 September 2013

Week 5 in London

Week 5 (4/8/2013 – 10/8/2013)


Whoa! Finally came to this amazing weekend that ROMANTIC PARIS here I came.  Waking up at 5a.m. to catch the 7a.m. Eurostar to Paris was really tiring.  Yet, I still felt so excited to the trip when I arrived the King’s Cross Station.  After reaching Paris, we put down our hang carries in the hotel and started our trip.







 We went to Louvre Museum, Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris, Eiffel Tower, La Seine, Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Arc de triomphe de l'Étoile and the Heart Lock Bridge.  To conclude this two-day trip, Paris is a romantic place only when it is at night time.









After the trip to France, the following week I spent most of the time in preparing and writing my midterm essay (2000 words) and doing a lot of readings for the tutorial class.  It was the most hectic week throughout the whole summer exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment